Thursday 19 May 2016

Fetty Wap: 'I didn't even get to use no bed – I was lucky to have a carpet' – The Guardian


[unable to retrieve full-text content]


The Guardian
Fetty Wap: 'I didn't even get to use no bed – I was lucky to have a carpet'
The Guardian
While most rappers will while away an afternoon talking about their influences and hip-hop heroes, Wap has little regard for many besides Gucci Mane – whose alter ego Guwop informs Fetty Wap's moniker (“Fetty” means “money”). New Jersey has a rich …
Montana Of 300 & Fetty Wap – Let It Bang [New Song]HotNewHipHop

all 2 news articles »



Source link

Share

The post Fetty Wap: 'I didn't even get to use no bed – I was lucky to have a carpet' – The Guardian appeared first on News Now Forever.



from
http://www.newsnowforever.com/fetty-wap-i-didnt-even-get-to-use-no-bed-i-was-lucky-to-have-a-carpet-the-guardian.html

No comments:

Post a Comment